We're a bunch of people who love to cook, entertain and make our homes look great. The products you'll find here are the things we use and love ourselves. We think you'll like them, too.
Kitchen Kaboodle is Portland’s local kitchen, housewares and furniture store, since 1975. We are hiring motivated team players for full and part-time positions who love kitchen, lifestyle and organization as much as we do! We offer a fun working environment and pride ourselves on our friendly, knowledgeable staff who give great customer service and have a passion for the great products we sell.
If you’re enthusiastic about customer service, passionate about our products and thrive in a team environment, then Kitchen Kaboodle is looking for you!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Build customer relationships by providing outstanding, friendly customer service, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining product knowledge, and all other aspects of exceptional sales and after-sales service.
• Store upkeep (clean, dust, replenish stock).
• Constantly develop your own personal knowledge base with regard to products and services offered by Kitchen Kaboodle. Educate and assist customers to make purchasing decisions.
• Cash handling/Register skills
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
• Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and attitude at and times.
• Ability to stand more than 8 hours, lift 40 lbs and climb ladders no higher than 8 feet.
• Participate in and comply with Covid-19 Safety Policies and Procedures including wearing a mask, daily temperature checks, and sanitation.
What We Offer:
• Hourly Wage (Plus Commissions on Custom Furniture Sales)
• Healthcare Co-Pay (Full-Time Positions Only)
• Vacation and Sick PTO
• Employee Discount
• Fun Friendly Work Environment
• Awesome Work Hours
• On-The-Job Training in Product Knowledge
If you’re interested, we are too! Please apply in person by dropping off your resume at our Stores. We look forward to meeting you!