We're a bunch of people who love to cook, entertain and make our homes look great. The products you'll find here are the things we use and love ourselves. We think you'll like them, too.
Join us on Saturday, July 21st, at our NW 23rd Ave. store as Shun cutlery puts on a Party on the Avenue. A whole bunch of things will be going on from noon until 4:00 pm, featuring some of our Portland-area friends.
• Shun...only at Kaboodle, save on Shun Premier knives. And, talk with Shun experts about all their fine cutlery.
• Finex...meet the fine folks from Finex, and save on Portland's own fabulous cast-iron cookware.
• uKeg...special savings on the world's first pressurized, portable, personal keg, developed right here in PDX.
• Jacobsen Salt...Portland's favorite salts and seasonings, with tastings and special savings.
• Portland Soda Works...the finest syrups for your cocktails or soft drinks; try a taste and get special savings.
• Rose City Pepperheads...special savings on the fiery organic jellies that heating things up in Portland.
• Bad Bones Barbecue...sample tri-tip and smoked mac & cheese grilled by championship BBQ competitors.
• Kamado Joe...see the finest kamado outdoor cooker in action, and get free charcoal and delivery with purchase.
Sale prices on Shun Premier knives, Finex cast-iron cookware, uKegs, Jacobsen salts, Portland Soda Works syrups, and Rose City Pepperheads jellies good Saturday - Sunday, July 21 - 22 only at all four Kaboodle stores.See More
Be ready for summer growth with this pair of superb garden shears from Wusthof. The larger pruning shears can take care of cutting back shrubs in the yard, with the notched blade that gives you the power to cut larger stems. The flower shears are ideal for precisely snipping herbs from the garden and trimming flower stems. Both feature high-carbon stainless-steel Wusthof blades that resist corrosion and staining, and comfortable, soft-grip handles that minimize hand stress. The handles lock closed for safe storage, and the contrasting red and black colors help keep the shears from getting lost outdoors. The pruning shears are 8" long, the flower shears 6". Hand washing recommended for both.